Documents are transmitted in various ways:
- Traditional ("Kisterl"). After pre-sorting into the document types cash register, incoming and outgoing, the scanning process takes place. All documents of a document type can be scanned into one file (tiff or pdf).
- Electronically via different media: no further pre-processing is required, the documents can be fed 1:1 LogisthAI.
- Logisth.AI customer portal: via a user created for the end customer, receipts can be loaded directly into Logisth.AI by the customer.
After entering the customer data (customer number, current accounting), the documents available as an image file are loaded into Logisth.AI and the individual pages are displayed.
Logisth.AI analyzes the pages for related invoices and creates a separation proposal. The results of the analysis also include the recognized document characteristics.
The scan employee checks the separation proposals and compares the result with the scanned number of invoices, thus avoiding errors at an early stage.
Logisth.AI takes over the documents as a background process, the scan employee does not have to wait for the result and can immediately continue with the provision of other documents. Invoice amounts, VAT rates, invoice date and number, customers/suppliers, currencies, discounts, etc. are recognized, Posting records are created for preliminary entry with expense and revenue accounts learned from experience (also for cash documents). After completion and import into the accounting department, scan employees and the responsible accountant are informed about the imported bookings.
- Automatic transfer to accounting without manual intervention
- Display of the respective invoice with marked fields
- Correction and control
- Each posting is archived with the document image
- No new program/training of accounting staff not necessary
- High degree of contingency through artificial intelligence
- Logisth.AI learns automatically in background