THE TAXTECH CONFERENCE 2020 IN VIENNA
Logisth.AI participates as exhibitor and lecturer on the topic “DIGITALIZATION IN THE CANCEL – BENEFIT FOR CUSTOMERS AND TAX ADVISERS”.
Under this link you can read our blog post:
LOGISTH.AI STAMM TABLE
On October 1, 2020, another Logisth.AI get-together will take place for our customers on the subject of “scanning line”
What you can expect:
- Tour of the “scanning line” of a scanning employee from receipt of a document to its transmission and pre-recording
- New features of the last months such as blind booking, Covid19 fixed cost calculator
- Presentation of the soon to be available mobile app
- Exchange of experience with other Logisth.AI User
If you are interested and would like to join the Logisth.AI-regulars’ table, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
* We would like to inform you that there is a limited number of participants.
FIXED COST SUBSIDY CALCULATION AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON
- Determine in seconds the optimal grant amount for all variants of the observation periods.
- In detail, you can easily change the account allocation to the Covid groups and carry out allocations in the journal of the current and last year.
- As a result, you will receive a completed application form including a journal for documentation purposes and can automatically download the calculated data from Finanz Online