Calculate the Austrian grant "Covid-19-Fixkostenzuschuss"
Within seconds, calculate the optimal grant contribution for all variants of the periods under review. You can easily change the account association to Covid-groups and implement period factoring of the current and past year.
The calculation of the Austrian Covid-19 grant ("Fixkostenzuschuss") means putting a lot of manual work into it. Already existing IT-/bookkeeping systems do not support an evaluation of data required for that. Calculation for each single application can take several hours.
Logisth.AI automatically transfers the final output to FinanzOnline in coordination with your customers.
Which advantage does Logisth.AI give me over other products?
The FinanzOnline system processes the application form automatically. Data and information are calculated and provided with the help of your booking system. However, the final output is then transfered to FinanzOnline once approved of by your client.
What this feature offers and how it works:
- Calculation of all possible options of the grant directly taken from your bookkeeping data at the touch of a button and determination of optimal grant.
- Aliquoted assignment of bills before March 16, 2020.
- Creation and completion of the predefined FinanzOnline application form including the required declaration of commitment to be transferred to your client.
- Generating a journal for controlling and documenting issues including all accounts that have or have not been considered since February 1, 2020.
- Automated data input and transfer to FinanzOnline
Approved fundings are:
- Turnover according to Value Added Tax Act
- Deduction insurances
- Rents for offices
- Operational insurance rates
- Interest costs and loans
- Capital loss of perishables
- Other contractionally necessary operating liabilities to pay